Pulpdent Embrace Restoration & PFM Repair Kit
Primes • Protects • Opaques • Seals • Finishes • Polishes
The latest generation of porcelain repair products uses First-Coat in place of silane. First-Coat is a solvent-free resin with strong bonds to ceramic and metal. Testing shows better results than silane.
- Eliminates metal and ceramic primers, silane and bonding agents.
- Compatible with restorative composites.
- No solvents, no modifiers, no mixing, no mess.
- Can be cured with all curing lights.
Multi-Functional Kit Contains
- Embrace™ First-Coat - Unique one-step resin primer bonds chemically and mechanically to prepared ceramic and metal. Contains no solvents.
- Embrace™ Seal-n-Shine™ - Polishes, penetrates and seals leaving a glaze-like finish on restored teeth.
- Embrace™ Esthetic Opaquer - A thin film spreads smoothly and masks out discolored tooth and ceramic surfaces. Light cures in 20 seconds.
- Kool-Dam™ - Heatless liquid dam protects soft tissue, teeth and restorative surfaces. Remains f;exible after curing.
- Porcelain Etch Gel - Buffered 9.6% hydrofluoric acid gel etches porcelain in one minute
- EMPFM - Embrace Resortation & PFM Repair Kit-1.2 mL syringe each First-Coat, Seal-n-Shine, Opaquer, Porcelain Etch Gel, Kool-Dam + accessories