NovaBone Dental Putty
NovaBone Dental Putty is a new, next generation Calcium-Phosphosilicate bone graft material based on NovaBone’s bioengineered technology platform that offers enhanced handling characteristics with unparalleled performance.
Dental Putty truly revolutionizes bone graft substitutes with it proven ability to accelerate bone regeneration.
- No special preparation required
- No refrigeration required
- Great adaptability
- Does not set like a cement
- Can be formed into various shapes and sizes
Package to Placement :
NovaBone Putty does not necessitate any mixing prior to placement. It is dispensed in a pre-mixed state and can be placed directly into the defect site from the package. It can be mixed with Allograft/Autograft but by using a "sandwich" technique so as not to lose the consistency of the graft material.
NovaBone Putty significantly simplifies bone graft handling and delivery.
- Eliminates the "over-condensation" "under-condensation" dilemma
- Eliminates the device migration concerns.
NA1699 0.5cc x 1 Syringe