Bioavailable Calcium, Phosphate & Fluoride for an Enhanced Varnish Treatment
MI Varnish with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) enhances enamel acid resistance and boosts salivary fluoride levels. This product remains on the teeth longer than other fluoride varnishes and contains high levels of fluoride and calcium released in the oral cavity. The difference is in the RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), which makes MI Varnish a natural and unique choice for your patients. Casein phosphopeptides (CPP) naturally occurs in milk casein; Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), which is found in the RECALDENT™, is also the source of calcium and phosphate. In the oral cavity, CPP binds to oral surfaces such as teeth, dentin, oral mucosa and biofilm. Calcium and phosphate ions are the building blocks for healthy teeth and MI Varnish delivers bioavailable calcium and phosphate ions into the saliva.
- Is not tacky or sticky when applied
- Smooth, creamy texture upon application
- No color change when applied to the tooth
- Patient-friendly "fresh Strawberry and Mint flavors
- Film thickness comfortable to patient, even with multiple applications
Who Should Use MI Varnish?
MI Varnish is ideal for all patients at risk for hypersensitivity. It helps to make fluoride more bioavailable in order to gain that extra boost of protection from the calcium and phosphate.
- Pack of 35 Unit-Doses (0.55g 0.5ml Each)
- 50 x Disposable Applicators