Resin reinforcement and light curing enhance physical and aesthetic properties making Gold Label 2LC one of GC’s top-of-the-line glass ionomer restorative.
Characteristics & Benefits
• Smaller particles offer excellent aesthetics and polishability
• High filler loading for significantly improved abrasion resistance
• Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating postoperative diagnosis
• Optimal adhesion to tooth structure when used in combination with GC Cavity Conditioner or GC Dentin Conditioner allowing minimal cavity preparation
• Triple cure mechanism allows for immediate finishing after light curing while ensuring total material set
• High fluoride release protects against secondary caries
• Available in VITA* shades to create natural shade match
* VITA® is a registered trademark of Vita®-Zahnfabrik Bad Sackingen, Germany
Indications for Gold Label 2LC
• Class III and V restorations
• Root surface caries and cervical erosion
• Abfraction lesions
• Lesions where cavity margins are in dentin or when enamel prisms cannot be properly etched
How to Use Gold Label 2LC
• After conditioning the tooth surface with GC Cavity Conditioner (20% polyacrylic acid), apply the Gold Label 2LC or Fuji II LC Capsule mixed accordingly into the cavity.
• From the contour and place a matrix if required during the working time.
• Light cure for 20 seconds.
• Final finishing under water spray can be carried out immediately after light curing.
• After finishing, apply a final coat of GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating.
Alternatively, application of a final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS can improve wear resistance.
Gold Label 2LC
Mixing Time (sec) 30”
Working Time (min, sec) 3’45”
Finishing begins (from start of mix) 20”
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
0126F052-0010 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # A1
0126F052-0020 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # A2
0126F052-0030 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # A3
0126F052-0040 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # A3.5
0126F052-0050 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # A4
0126F052-0060 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # B2
0126F052-0070 GC Gold Label 2LC 15g Powder # B3
0126F054-0000 GC Gold Label 2LC 8g Liquid
GC Gold Label 2LC1-1 Pack ( 15g Powder, 8g Liquid )