|G-CEM is a dual-cure self-adhesive universal resin cement in capsules, designed to provide an easy-to-use, reliably strong adhesive luting for all-ceramic, metal or composite indirect restorations.
Combining the proven technology of G-Bond, the 7th generation bonding system, with well established glass ionomer technology, G-CEM is developed to provide a self-adhesive luting cement that is easy to use with less steps and less technique sensitive with the superior mechanical properties, adhesion and aesthetic qualities of resin cements.
Characteristics & Benefits
• Unparalleled ease of use
- self-etching, self-adhesive, one step application with easy clean-up
• Superior bond strength to enamel and dentinee without the need for pre-conditioning
• Adequate adhesion to ceramics, metal or composite material without pre-treatment
• Unique hydrophilic chemistry provides a strong seal lowering chances of post-operative sensitivity
• The highest fluoride release of any self-adhesive resin cement
• High aesthetic quality with good colour stability and resistance to external stains
• Available in easy to use, economical big volume capsules
• All-ceramic and composite crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays - including Zirconium based restorations
• Prefabricated fiberglass, ceramic and metal posts
• Metal and porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
How to Use
• Mix the G-CEM capsule for 10 seconds.
• Apply the G-CEM to both restoration and the prepared tooth and start to seat the restoration immediately.
• Light cure for 2-4 seconds or allow the cement to self-cure until excess cement feels rubbery; then remove the excess cement with the appropriate instrument.
• G-CEM can be light-cured or left to auto-cure.
G-CEM Capsule (Auto-cure mode)
Mixing Time (sec) 10”
Working Time (from start of mix) 2’15”
Gel stage (from seating) 40”-60”
Setting Time (from start of mix) 6’30”
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
G-CEM Capsule (0.17ml mixed volume/capsule)
0127F029-0000 G-CEM Capsules, Box of 50 #Asst
0126F099-0010 G-CEM Capsules, Box of 50 #A2
0126F099-0020 G-CEM Capsules, Box of 50 #AO3
0126F099-0040 G-CEM Capsules, Box of 50 #BO1
0126F099-0030 G-CEM Capsules, Box of 50 #Translucent