GC G-ænial Universal Flo
Create æ-motion with the flowables from GC
Are you looking for a flowable composite with extra indications where optimal handling, long lasting restorations and ideal aesthetics are key requirements? GC has created G-ænial Flo and G-ænial Universal Flo; two materials with a unique filler technology. Unlike other flowable composites they have a higher filler load and a homogeneous dispersion of fillers.
G-ænial Universal Flo offers a number of intelligent and convenient solutions that take it further than the standard flowables on the market:
- Longevity and endurance
- Fluidity and placement
- Shade range
- Economical & ergonomical dispensing
- As a direct restorative material for all Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities
- For Minimum Intervention cavities
- For splinting (fixation of mobile teeth)
Longevity and endurance
One of the major concerns for a dentist when using a flowable material is the longevity and the performance of the material. G-ænial Universal Flo demonstrates the physical performance of a regular composite material but in a flowable consistency. This is possible thanks to the design, amount and dispersion of the fillers.
Fluidity and placement
The viscosity of G-ænial Universal Flo is very carefully balanced in order to provide a material that flows smoothly for easy placement in the cavity. And at the same time the material is also highly thixotropic, not runny and stays neatly in place and holds its shape.
G-ænial Universal Flo benefits from a very high gloss rate and gloss retention rate. The speed and ease with which a gloss is obtained is extremely impressive. In actual fact, G-ænial Universal Flo can almost be considered to be a self polishing material.
G-ænial Universal Flo offers superb invisible aesthetics without any compromises. Thanks to its broad range of 15 shades and 3 different levels of translucencies, it is possible to achieve aesthetic restorations in an easy and smooth manner. G-ænial Universal Flo is an ideal partner for G-ænial Anterior & Posterior.
Economical & ergonomical dispensing
Both G-ænial Universal Flo & G-ænial Flo X products are brought to you in a specially designed syringe that offer:
- An ergonomic solution: the product is dispensed smoothly while the syringe size is large enough to provide a comfortable grip.
- An easy application: the nozzle surface is textured so that the paste does not stick to it.
- An economical advantage: the residual paste in the syringe is minimal: less than 0.04 mL.