Bluephase N MC
with FREE OFFER of 1 x Tetric N-Ceram In. 4x3.5g/A1/N-E.n.sh.g.
Bluephase N MC is a mains-operated LED polymerization light with a light intensity of 800 mW/cm2 and offers outstanding value for money.
This curing light focuses on the basic requirements of efficient light-curing procedures and ensures low-maintenance and continuous operation at all times. The economical polymerization light is suitable for light-curing in the wavelength range of 430 – 490 nm.
- For all indications due to continuous operation
- Simple and uncomplicated handling due to a universal programm and 1-button operation
- Fits the hands comfortably due to an ergnomic design
- Rotatable 10-mm light probe for optimal access to all restored areas
- Suitable for the polymerization of light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 430 - 490 nm
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramic inlays