3M™ RelyX™ U200 Cement
- RelyX™ U200 - the latest generation of the world´s most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement - is available in the Clicker™ Dispenser and in an easy-to-use automix syringe.
- High colour stability for natural aesthetics.
- Proven long-term stability – due to unique material characteristics.
- Low post-op sensitivity.
- Optimized formulation ensures marginal sealing and prevents marginal discoloration.
- Well matched base and catalyst flow properties ensure easy and homogenous mixture.
- Time-saving—no etching*, priming or bonding.
- Limited technique sensitivity.
- Excellent bond strength.
- Delivers pre-measured doses for consistent and economical mixing
- Choice of dispensed amount – 11 g dispensed in 80 clicks (approx. 40 applications)
- Improved mixing through new technology
RelyX™ U200 Cement is indicated for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- 1 Clicker™ Dispenser (11 g), 1 mixing pad