3M Sof-Lex™ Spiral Wheels
The Sof-Lex™ Finishing and Polishing System — unique, flexible shape adapts to irregular, convex and concave tooth surfaces, making dental finishing and polishing easier!
The unique spiral shape...
- Adapts to all tooth surfaces
- Is effective at reaching anterior and posterior restorations
- Quickly achieves a life-like luster
- Works from any angle
- Their unique, flexible shape easily adapts to irregular, convex and concave tooth surfaces.
- Anterior and posterior restorations can be finished and polished with one tool for each step, no need to switch between points, cups discs and brushes.
- All parts of the spiral wheel can be used: side, top, bottom and edge. Therefore, the spiral wheels are effective from any angle.
- The fine finishing wheel (beige) smoothes and removes scratches in restorations that develop during contouring, and prepares the surface for high gloss polishing.
- The superfine polishing wheel (white) creates a very smooth, high-gloss polish.
- Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are for single use and work without paste and water cooling.
Indications for Use
- Resin-modified glass ionomers
- Bisacrylic temporary materials
- Resin nano ceramic – Lava™ Ultimate CAD/CAM Restorative
- Precious and semi-precious metal